Nipah Virus Symptoms and Treatment
The name of the Nipah virus is getting a lot of news these days and these viruses are spreading rapidly in India.
At present, many people have died due to this virus and thus it is very important to defend themselves against this virus.
What happens is the Nipah virus
- According to the World Health Organization, Nipah virus is a new emerging zoonosis (a disease spreading from animals), which can occur from one man to another.
- Nipah virus is caused by fruit bat. Fruit juice is eaten on the tree, after which the virus comes in that fruit and when a person consumes that fruit. He also becomes a victim of this infection.
- Nipah is a virus, so if a person suffers from it, then people around that person are also at risk of getting this virus.
- If a person gets a virus, then he can become the cause of the person’s death. Therefore, when people are infected with this niph virus, people need immediate treatment.
Nipah virus related information:
|Complete name of the virus||Nipah virus infection|
|Causes these viruses||Sick Pigs and Bats|
Many researchers are currently working on vaccination of Nippah.
But the researchers have not yet succeeded in vaccination of this virus treatment.
There is no vaccination for this virus. Therefore, if a person is infected with this virus and has trouble in respiratory disease, then the person is kept on the ventilator and only fluid is given..
Symptoms of Nipah Virus
Having a nipah virus can make it difficult to identify the samples because the viruses are similar to the typical virus symmetry in the initial times.
Typically, five to fourteen days after the virus occurs, the virus appears to be visible in the person and the symmetry is as follows.
- High fever
- Forgetting things
- Difficulty in breathing
- The person needs to be treatment within 48 hours of having this virus. Because if the person with this virus does not get treatment at the time, then he can also go to coma.
How to protect yourself from Nipah virus
- To avoid this infection, avoid contact with sick pigs and bats. Because these are the causes of this infection.
- Only eat the fruits which are clean, because the consumption of fruits eaten by fruit bait can cause this infection.
- For some reason, if you have to go to the hospital then you should definitely wear a mask and eat the food after cleaning your hands when you come home..
In 1998, the virus was detected
- World Health Organization was the first to know about this infection in 1998 and at that time the virus was spreading in Malaysia and Singaporean countries. At that time, a total of 265 cases related to this virus were revealed, and the main cause of this virus was infected pigs.
- The first case of this virus came from a village called ‘Sungai Nipah’, hence the name of this virus was placed on this village. This village is in Malaysia.
This virus was also spread in India in 2001.
- In the year 2001, due to this virus, about 45 people died in West Bengal state of India. This year, this virus spread widely in Bangladesh and the death of many people of this country was due to this. Apart from this, even in 2007, some cases of this virus came out from West Bengal.
There are no treatments for this Nipah Virus, so it is important to take several types of courses to avoid this virus. Also, if someone has the above mentioned samples, then go to the hospital immediately to get their checkup.