Post nasal drip is a condition that feels continuous sputum drip from the nose behind the throat. It can result in different symptoms depending on the affected structures in the head and neck.
The nerves and throat glands produce persistent mucus or mucus (one to two quarter gallons of day). This mucus moist and clean the nose’s membranes, moistens the air, catches the outer substance taken out by breathing and exits and copes with the infections. In normal situations, the mucus is swallowed unknowingly, the postal nasal drip or drift evolves with the feeling of its gathering in the neck or by its nostrils.
Nowadays everyone is troubled by the throat infection or the problem of soreness. Whenever you feel more like a fever than 38 Degree centigrates, swelling in neck or neck, problems like swallowing or stomach pain, then understand that you have sore throat. There may be many reasons for throat infection or soreness such as polluted air, changing weather, excessive cold intake, adverse food and so on.
If you more knowledgeable for post nasal drip and sore throat
Plz read this book
SYMPTOMS AND REASON Post Nasal Drip Sore Throat
SYMPTOMS / REASON / Abstinence and diet / Avoid these
|Feeling of mucus dripping in the back of the throat||Different types of allergies||Ginger is a very important item of naturopathy, which is used to remove postal nasal drip symptoms.|
|Throat pain||Pollution||1.Cold and spicy diet|
|Persistent cough||Low temperature||Take Vitamin C overdose as it helps in recovery and reduces the duration of the discomfort. Take it either as a supplement or eat citrus fruits rich in vitamin C such as oranges and lemon.|
|Penny eyes||The flu|
|Nose and eyes itching||Certain types of drugs||2.Caffeinated drinks such as coffee and soda, and dairy-based beverages such as milk.|
|Headache||In some cases age and pregnancy|
|Feeling shrieking or tickling in the throat||inflammation of the sinuses||Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water per day. Hot drinks such as tea, chicken soup or broth may also be used to cure swelling of your throat.|
|Paused or runny nose; And
|gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)|
|Difficulty breathing||a runny nose|
|Deodorant||In some cases, post-nasal drip can be caused by reflux|
- In general, patients with post nasal drip are reported to have sore throat. This is the result of dripping mucus at one place behind the throat, while the patient is sleeping at night. As long as the patient wakes up, during sleep, frequent irritability comes in swelling and it appears in the throat as throat.
Frequent swallowing / clearing of the throat
- Constipation cough is another symptom that is affected by post nasal drip. This is a result of mucus, which drips and disturb the back of throat and airways, resulting in an old cough. Burning is usually described as a “tickling” sensation
- The continuous clearing of the throat is another symptom, which arises from the nose fluttering from the nose down the throat. It acts as a source of irritation, and the patient will try to clean the throat and rid himself of the humiliating troubles. In order to get rid of mucus in the throat, the patient swallows more than usual in other ways.
- The mucus emerging from the nose can also find its way on the tongue; it can be an old unpleasant flavor in the mouth, which is difficult to get rid of.
- Post-nasal drip patients also often suffer from nausea. This is a result of mucus that is swallowed or leaking in the esophagus and ends in the stomach. When a large amount of sputum is formed in the stomach, then nausea may be the result. If this continues, then there may be a result of vomiting
- Changing weather, polluted air, wrong eating habits, eating more cold foods and staying in touch with a sick person causes problems of sore throat and pain. It is very important to take care of your throat, otherwise it can cause other problems. Let us tell you some simple home remedies by which you can take care of your throat.
Home remedies for post nasal drip /sore throat
Mix salt in lukewarm water and let it dry twice or thrice a day. Do not take some cold after the garrison immediately. Drink hot tea or lukewarm water, which will give the throat relief.
CALCINED BORAX(raw suhaga)
- Take the calcine barrex(raw suhaga) half grams and suck its juice. Within two or three hours, the throat will be completely clean.
How to Improve immune system then click here
- While sleeping, one gram kept a small lump of Mulhathi in the mouth and chewed it for some time. Then put it in the mouth and sleep. By the morning throat will be cleared. If it is taken in the leaves of Panhala powder, then it will be even better. As well as opening the throat in the morning, throat pain and swelling are also removed.
While sleeping at night, roast seven black pepper and so much as you can. If you do not get the information, then keeping the pepper and sugar candy in the mouth and sucking slowly, the throat throat opens.
- People who have constant sore throat or allergic reactions in the cold, due to allergic reactions, they should chew gourds of four or five Munkas at both times in the morning and evening, but do not drink water from above. It will benefit from doing this for ten days continuously.
Some other home remedies
- Boil 4-5 black pepper and basil leaves in 1 cup water and make a decoction and drink this decoction.
- Drink milk and half the water at night while sleeping. Drink lukewarm water while sore throat.
- Putting vinegar in warm water, it is also possible to remove throat diseases due to garrets.
- Grind the spinach leaves and bind them in the neck by making a bandage. Open this bar after 15-20 minutes. It gives more comfort than this.
- Grind black pepper with 2 almonds and take it by consuming throat diseases.
- Add 5 figs of water and boil it and filter it by warming it in the mornings and evenings in the throat.
Chewing gum in morning and morning after opening the throat, the stomach throat opens.
- By adopting all these domestic remedies, you can also treat your throat problems at home. But if any problem is not good for a long time, contact the doctor immediately and get the proper treatment.